Tuesday, November 13

TAGGED x 4

I haz been tagged
thanks Miss N

Four dishes I like to cook:

1. Fruit cake - is this a dish?
2. pasta with tuna and peas!
3. blueberry pancakes
4. lamb shanks and osso bucco - ok I know that's more but they are sort of similar

Four qualities I love in people:
1. Honesty
2. Humour
3. a great laugh
4. empathy

Four places I have been:

1. Angkor What - wow
2. Paris
3. Venice - and never when the Peggy Guggenhiem museum was open
4. Byron Bay - enough for one year - except now for New Years we have already planned out trip

Four things in my bedroom:

1. my sleeping matt - well not at the moment
2. my alarm clock
3. too much wool under the bed
4. "our" bed - still getting used to this one

Four dirty words I like
1. pile of poop
2. bugger
3. sheeeeeit
4. piss off - to other drivers

and if you are reading this I tag you Rose Red

No comments: