Thursday, April 10

I AM BACK

ring ring




yes



hi your computer is ready




OMG




and we reinstalled leopard



great (thinks to self leopard what's that - oh yeah the better operating system)




Sorry couldn't get anything off the old hard drive.




Thanks Jason for the better faster more fantastic computer, I shuffled around Surry Hills two weeks ago looking for a open and functioning mac service centre and found my old flat mate's boyfriend at my local mac shop.




back home

can't get me off the computer - Sock Victim is complaining it must be bad. I have that glazed look and lots of yes yes mmm yes



side note - how weird to read one of your favorite blogs and realise that you were there when it happened - blow drying paintings in the back room - don't ask.....

1 comment:

M-H said...

Yay! Welcome back MissFee. Good to see you.