Sunday, January 10

sunday night is.......

PIZZA night
we had the loan of this pizza maker from a friend which makes the best pizzas


I made dough that rose , and rose and rose - here it is divided into 8 balls ready to be stretched out


oven on and ready to go - as S.V. said it looks like an old school retro Italian coffee machine but disguised as a pizza oven.  There is a stone at the bottom and an element at the top as you can see from the picture below.



cooking and smelling amazing



and all that is left is two slices left for S.V.'s lunch tomorrow..  As I am counting again it is 4 points per 1/2 pizza.  Not tooo bad

I would definitely get one of these, if you want one it is from next to Fratelli Fresh in Dank St about 140 aussie dollars.(this is not an ad)  mmmm mmmmmmmm PIZZA

4 comments:

Rose Red said...

Yum! Homemade pizza is the best! (but I just make it in the oven!)

Andrea said...

Aw man! Now I want pizza!!

Virginia G said...

I'm hungry! The pizza maker looks ingenious...

Yoga Knitdra said...

I do like the look of that pizza make and my hubby would go balistic over it (he's set on making his own pizza oven in the back yard one day!).