Monday, April 26

one time.....at knit camp......

I ran to the top of a mountain and back down again - technically 1/2 way up and back

looked down at the camp  - you can just make it out in the clearing 

Lyn and Alison made a great composition - look at that hip shoe and sock combo

anyone who is anyone was there (you know who you are)

sock from the toe up master knitters in under an hour - Joan on the left makes the best fruit cake...


Zena and her award winning smile, cardie and medals

I am channeling my nonna - we had to wear an op shop out fit to dinner - and here is my $10 outfit - shame you can't see the shoes.....

anyone who is anyone again 

Kris tackling lace - WOW


at the top of the hill here I am


The last few days have been so much fun - knitting chatting and drinking tea, and adult cordial, with a stellar cast of knitters.  Again the wonderful ladies from Daisy Designs organised a great weekend away from all cares aside from yarn, yarns and knitting.  I came home with even more yarn - after my small stash acquired from the amazing shop in Bathurst on Friday but that is another story....


cascade, lorna's lace, smooshy, malabrigo.......I am so so bad

3 comments:

Rose Red said...

I can't believe you and Kris ran up the mountain!! What a great view though!

So glad you posted a photo of your op shop glam outfit - I have heard about it already!!

And do tell the tale of the Bathurst yarn shop please!!

LynS said...

It's great to have so many different pics and views of the weekend. I particularly like the one of Zena in her beautiful cardi.

Anonymous said...

oh great post fee! love all the extra pix, and you were the best dressed on sat night. and yes, we know who we are :)