Thursday, July 31

Check list

  • wine - ordered
  • food - sorted confirming numbers this week - if you are coming don't eat too much that day
  • schedule - nearly done
  • celebrant - done
  • paperwork - yes
  • plates, glasses, KD's, fairy lights, knives, forks and tea bits - check
  • rings - nearly
  • little people outfits - yes posting them over the weekend
  • sock victim's attire - check check just shoes to go
  • cake - yes
  • music - nearly
  • witnesses- check
  • great friends - definitely
  • party plan after - on way
  • Trousseau - nearly
  • who holds the rings - still being debated - who do we trust?
  • makeup test - done - still recovering from a brush being stuck in my hair for 1/2 hour - and please don't comment on the bald patch on one side of my head


PANIC- no it wasn't the brush incident

why?

I don't know but I think that it is a pre requisite for a wedding - if I cry and fret now it will be ok on the day - I hope......

must say the shoes kick butt...

No comments: