Sunday, February 1

Catch ups

I am currently updating my address book on the computer and syncing it with my phone - all part of the technical upgrade away from paper - although I still have a paper diary and address book for this year.

At the same time I have cleaned out the photos off my phone - it reminded me of a few things I have done over the past few weeks.




this is the sock I frogged the other day - I have now caught up and more. Two weeks to go til the next sock arrives.




We took this photo the other week at St James Station - I love how the arch is offset in the lager arch - really cool.




me and my new glasses - mmm and the daggy hot hair



And photos from the Jane Thornley Workshop I attended that Atholie organised.



Sue (Yarna - rave link) was also there and we had a great day. I found it interesting but difficult as at the time I was very into my technical knitting of my certificate. So breaking out was hard to do. That was my array of colours and textures that I picked - but the shawl is still a WIP.

No comments: