Thursday, March 18

But wait there is more

There is the whole section of tango cardigans that I completely forgot about

1.  Peasy





































and I forgot a few others












































































 

















and I must not forget  either Featherweight or Mountain view - of which I have seen some delightful and inspiring projects underway in the past little while.


perhaps there is a theme here - I love a yoke and I am tending to think more about wear and the challenge of construction.  Which gives out the challenge or the finished garment.  How much does this effect your choice of garment?

7 comments:

DrK said...

swoon....cardigan overwhelm....i did ask for it didnt i?....

Unknown said...

I love all of these but I think Kingscot is my favourite.

LynS said...

I just love the notion of having 'a whole section of Tango cardigans'. You have such grand ambitions.

Bells said...

you are just one big cardigan festival at the moment. I am brimming with ideas now - thanks for this!

Sel and Poivre said...

I too grapple with this question of garment vs challenge. In the end I'm not happy with pure challenge - there are socks and scarves for that - my sweaters must be worthy of membership in my wardrobe. That's how my intellect answers the question but my knitter's soul sees things as less cut and dry.

And so, I'm currently working Minimalist - making it a challenge by knitting it all in my beginner's Continental technique. It's my fourth cardigan in a row since last autumn so I'm loving your series of posts on this topic!

Virginia G said...

I'm so obsessed with cardigans right now. I'm knitting them like crazy.

February Lady right now. I think I mentioned that.

1funkyknitwit said...

After ALL the accessories I make I'm so in need & feel the urge to make some too! ~ maybe it may make a minor dent in my Tango stash.

The question... Which one first as I too have a list??