Sunday, May 16

ends



I just have to sew in the ends - I am not sure what possessed me to block this before the ends were all sewn in.  But it happened.


This is Ene's Scarf by Nancy Bush out of Scarf Style

Knitted from Knitabulous' last installment of the Indian Summer Club a merino lace-weight in the most gorgeous stormy blue.


I loved knitting this for the second time - as you may have read in my last post.  The wool is slightly variegated in the diameter and gets thin and thicker as it goes along.  It has washed and blocked to a gorgeous drape.


Now I am at a loss as to what to knit next.......

4 comments:

Bells said...

i'm sure you won't have to wait long for that 'at a loss' feeling to go......

pretty, pretty shawl!

Skein said...

Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It looks amazing - what a beautiful job.

Anonymous said...

i have completely overlooked that shawl, but why? gorgeous match of pattern and yarn, may just be copying you on that one!