Wednesday, May 26

test knitter and knitting tested

I did a test knit of written instructions - and get a mention over here

I am yet to block my Olatz shawl but it was a really great knit



I also taught my first beginner class last night - after a test run on the girls at work - photos a bit later

ready steady LET'S KNIT!!!!

Sabine found it is just like riding a bike you don't forget

Beth just wanted to learn Entralac

Emily rocks with her wrist warmer

hard at work!

the bow scarf - as it was a bit more exciting than just a rectangle

another bow in the making


test knit at work in studio - now Juliette is onto a scarf

We all had heaps of fun

6 comments:

Unknown said...

What a great looking buch! Love the photo captions and layout too. Great work Fee!!

Alrischa said...

Looks like "clover moss head scarf" from Creative Knitting, Autumn 2009 :) My sister gave me the magazine, with a note on that page, saying: "I like this..." hehehe.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

you would be the funkiest knitting teaching ever, and i love that youre teaching them such funky things. and great work on the test knit!

Gidgetknits said...

That's terrific! Isn't it fun teaching people to knit? I love telling people 'I've made another knitter'!