Friday, May 28

June Busy blogfest

Jody and LynS last night at knitting were talking about blogging every day in in June - Lyn
s is undergoing some huge changes, Jody is being worked way to hard and I am about to relocate houses.

I think in my mind this thought was sparked by Sally's post about ask a busy person.

So I am going to join in.   I have a weekend ahead of Yoga intensive and packing.  Yesterday I bought 80 boxes and I intend to make a big dent on the books and cds.

There are a few repairs needing to be done around the house we are moving out of - it belongs to friend's of mine who are currently living os - so before we hand it over to the new managing agent I am going to get these seen to.  This means a bit of work measuring up, making notes and then a trip to bunnings - with a list so I don't forget anything.  Dougal is coming over on Sunday to start the work and I have talked to the plumber who should be here later in the week.

Today I am off to teach the young peoples the finer details of designing for TV.  This year my classes are split in 1/2 so I have to repeat the class twice in a row.  This is quite challenging for me as I love the fresh approach and by the second class last week I was flagging a bit.  They were the quieter class and I think I just need to treat each class differently.



Oh and I bought some more yarn from the wonderful Knitabulous - damn I wish I had bought the two skeins of hollywood not just one....

and I am lazy and pinched the image from the etsy site

5 comments:

jp said...

Yay. Adventures are so much better with friends!

Bells said...

i'm contemplating joining in if you're keen to have more company!

Good luck with your classes. I can imagine you being a really warm, fun teacher!

Unknown said...

I bought two skeins of the Hollywood and it's gorgeous. Unfortunately (for me)I bought it as a present for a good friend. If she doesn't like it, I'll ask for it back!

Anonymous said...

im very excited by everyone elses plans for a daily blog fest and very glad i have not made the same committment myself. get away with the evil red yarn temptres....

1funkyknitwit said...

Delicious red!! Mmmm ;)

I'm beginning to think you, Lyn and Jody have gone mad..ahah
Good luck with your daily mission ;D