so a bit of an update instead
- Percy is up to 10th row of chart B - I should say I did 16 repeats of chart A so each row takes about 1/2 hour
- I made a cardboard train carriage today full size for some show or other, thankfully it will be shot in black and white with lots of smoke - as cardboard does not make a good train no matter how hard you try
- tonight we are having pizza, out - yippee
- I don't have any plans for the weekend - apart from yoga in the morning and taking up uniforms for my crafty little friend in the afternoon - she is started at a new school next term. This is the amazing child who when asked about her old school said - " I don't want to be mean but there is too much Jesus"
- I have cast on my Manu but that too is 15 minutes per row at the moment
any ideas or suggestions welcomed
I leave you with a faceless men reference from Crikey