Wednesday, October 20

it isn't enough

that I knit but now I am looking at quilting sites too, mmm fabric....


I am loving this quilt - which I found via Three Buttons and over here











































Quilt illustration for Parcs i Jardins, the park deparment of Barcelona city council. Thanks to Wai Lin Tse for sewing the quilt. Agency Small. Barcelona, 2009




Later today I am off to the opening of the Granny Square in Newtown - I hope that they are still going when I get there a bit late...




and a certain wollmeise fairy brought her stash to work today and I got a drool, a snuggle and a inhale of the wonderful wollmeise perfume 



2 comments:

Virginia G said...

uh oh... you were inhaling yarn fumes. I suspect an addition to your stash soon...

Anonymous said...

it does have its own special scent doesnt it! and my inability to even knit as much as i want has prevented me from exploring other crafts so far. that quilt is just gorgeous though.