Thursday, June 25

spoilt



These are my early birthday present from the Sock Victim, and they are early as if they weren't the right size he was going to send them back and get the right size. They came all the way from Germany. During the week there was mention of a present from Tasmania but that was a red herring.
I have always loved Trippen shoes but until a recent bargain ebay purchase I could never justify the cost. These ones are a charcoal grey from buffalo skin - they are so comfortable.
When I opened the box and pulled out the boots last night there was a skein of Malabrigo sock yarn in each boot - a gorgeous green and a luscious purple.

Thank you so much S.V. and to everyone that encouraged him along the way......


I am most spoilt :)

6 comments:

LynS said...

Ohhh Fee, I am charcoal grey with envy. What a wonderful present. All that's left to long for is a trip to Berlin to see the Trippen shop in its natural habitat!

kgirlknits said...

fantastic gift!!! I especially like the skeins of malabrigo tucked in there - nice touch, SV!

Taphophile said...

*swoon*

jp said...

Stunning

Even more stunning in person!

Rose Red said...

New boots! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! what a lucky girl you are! (both the boots and being the SV's wife!)

Julie said...

Wow. I think that "wow" sums it up, oh and an envious "Lucky You!" Gorgeous boots. Now, let's see the yarn!