Monday, June 7

today

I signed bits of paper, returned a key and dropped off keys - so in my mind the flat is sold. Settlement is 2pm in two days. Then it will really be official.


As it is that time of the month I didn't run this morning - I find I am more susceptible to getting sick around this time of the month if I do too much. So I got up and attempted to get to work early. The commuter gods were against me. I did manage to say hi to Merimn and Deb from the guild in the foyer at work - knitting away. I was so envious.


I had a meeting ran around for a bit and then went off to get bits to make cosmic crunchies for work tomorrow. There was a bit of discussion how to make these purple without food colouring - the frozen blueberries colour the dough but not so much the finished rock cake. They are a bit of a mess - but we like mess at work. As modeling non perfect is good.


I am now making pork and fennel for dinner. Now to have a cup of tea and knit.







































tally so far this month.....


cat let in front door 12 
rows knitted 50
boxes packed 28

1 comment:

Emily said...

Oh, it's getting exciting - end of an era happened, another to end very soon and the START of a new exciting one!

Woo and indeed hoo, MissyFee!