Thursday, September 30

"you should be allowed to make mistakes - and never unravel"

did I really say that?!?


I think to a beginner it is important not to give up - to not pull it out, just keep going and revel in your achievement.


I just came across the October issue of Notebook Magazine - there is a great article about my teaching by Selina Altomonte.




What caught my eye as I had my first flick through the magazine was the gorgeous bow scarf she is photographed wearing - it was her, I think, second time around with the pattern and what a great job she did.  


I think that perhaps crochet and granny squares are winning the craft time in her house though!!!!






note to add sadly this happened yesterday so it is all not longer.....

1 comment:

sevencherubs said...

I love notebook magazine and was so sad to learn it won't be published any more :) cute blog..Naomi x