Sunday, December 12

super special six pattern sock club - or how many adjectives can you have

SIX!!!




so this was born from an idea of Lyn's a few weeks ago - and it grew and grew and grew


now we have patterns - and we voted, a few times over some of us...as well I really didn't like skew AT ALL!!!!!!

and I chose my yarn mainly semi solids to match the patterns


now to put them in bags and wait for each 2 months to roll around - and hope that I get some knitting done next year.
Jan/Feb Shur’tugal Start 1 January Due 28 February 
Mar/April Nutkin Start 1 March Due 30 April 
May/Jun Leyburns Start 1 May Due 30 June 
Jul/Aug Fox Faces Socks Start 1 July Due 21 August 
Sep/Oct Nanner Start 1 September Due 31 October 
Nov/Dec Boyfriend Socks Start 1 November Due 31 December































From Left to right
Wollmeise Twin in Sabrina 
Needlefood sock in Lavender Infusion
Sundara sock in Blush 

Koigu KPM in 11870 - although I just realise that this is 100% merino so I may swap this one out today 
Tosh sock in Composition book gray 

and last but not least
Collinette in Vincent’s apron

6 comments:

Rose Red said...

Gorgeous range of yarns and colours MissFee!

(I'm a bit sad about Skew, I really want to make those!! But I'm going to stick with 3 prs - Nutkin, Fox Faces and Boyfriend socks - I think that's doable!)

1funkyknitwit said...

Your chosen ones look pretty :)

I'm sorting through stash ??? ~ decisions ~ decisions ? ;D

kgirlknits said...

ooh, I am really looking forward to watching all these gorgeous socks being knit!

It's a fab idea :)

kgirlknits said...

ooh, I am really looking forward to watching all these gorgeous socks being knit!

It's a fab idea :)

Emma said...

Great idea!

You've picked some lovely patterns... and lovely yarn too!

Anonymous said...

great choices miss fee. nice to see the madtosh being represented!