|george is gorgeous|
Move more eat less
broken down below-
- Running 10km per week, more is fine less is not - and walking counts
- loose 5kilos - this fits into my eat less move more goal of above
- meditate 5 minutes day minimum
- sweat the big stuff not the small stuff - I tend to worry about the small things - if your tweets annoy me instead of ranting at S.V. for a day I am just going to unfollow instead.
- Be kind to myself and not expect to be super human, remind myself that I am just a person
- meditate each day (I said that already didn't I)
- knit for pleasure not cause I have to - deadlines are not important this year
So far I have
run 3 kms for the last 3 days - to make up for the large amounts of lounging and eating and drinking whilst on holiday
eaten too much but back to Weight Watchers in February - after the madness of work disperses
about to clean up my twitter to ease the small and concentrate on the big
still need to start on the meditating - does knitting count......